Categories

May 7, 2010

Awesome friday night

Lets say that yesterday isnt my favorite day or our 2nd anniversary. But last night pretty stoked. I spent quarter of my day with my boyfriend, for culinary tour. hahah. Hittin seafood and also sushi, craving for burgers, pizza and drank 4 blueberry vanillas. Dayummm. Fully loaded, and almost exploded. Last year we never ever did it before. We used to candle light dinner or smth, but no for culinary tour. Or eating 5 different kinds of food. this is truly amazing. I've no idea to describe the moment. but, i've canceled my diet plan on friday. I let my body increased for 1 kilo. thats not a big deal. hahah. this moment will not happen for twice in a month, so yesterday I was using my time seriously. I ate everything and my boyfriend paid for the foods. But I paid the bill for sushi hahah.

17 months anniversary (anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment